Documenting collections since 1987
When you choose Modes Complete, you receive:
Modes Complete software
Free support for the first year
Developed for collections professionals by collections professionals, this fully customisable system features everything you need to control, manage and secure your information. Modes Complete is fully Spectrum compliant, giving you complete peace of mind.
Key features and benefits
- Spectrum compliant - Fully compliant with the national standard, Modes Complete assists workflow and allows you to manage all your documentation procedures, including object entry, loans, condition checking and exhibitions, to achieve the standards of the Accreditation Scheme.
Easy for all to use
- Record templates - Predefined templates for archaeology, books, documents, fine art, social history, photographs, decorative art, geology and natural history collections, with the option to devise your own
- Drag-and-drop images and other multimedia - Attach images and other multimedia simply by "dropping" them into your records
- Metadata capture - Drag and drop also captures EXIF and IPTC data associated with an image
- Real-time spell checker - Check your spelling as you enter data
- Termlist checking - Check your terminology against as termlist or thesaurus as you enter data
- Multi-search functions - Simple free text and word search, plus indexed search on selected field to produce marked sets and subsets
- Data import - A conversion tool allows you to prepare data from a spreadsheet for import into Modes
- Validation features - Automatically check for consistency as you enter data.
- Free telephone, email and web support for the first year - we can even access your computer remotely and sort out any queries
- Quick Start Guide - step-by-step guides and guide records
- Multi-user or single user program - Installed as a multi-user program, it allows an unlimited number of users to share data over a network. Single-user option is ideal for installing on a laptop or other standalone computer
- Clear, customisable interface - Display your whole collection as a "Grid", or focus on a single object in the "Browser", "PDF", "Multimedia" or "Editor" views
- Customisable - Modes Complete comes ready to use with pre-defined settings, but can be fully customised by the user (indexing, validation, termlists, templates, outputs and reports). Users can choose their own font size, font style and colours
- Comprehensive field structure - Build your own templates using any combination of the 271 predefined elements to record every aspect of your collections
- Customise grids - Create new grid displays simply by dragging and dropping columns.
- Data export - Export data in XML, CSV, HTML, Text or PDF formats
- Comprehensive range of reports and outputs -Includes Accessions register, Movement card and many others
- Barcodes - Print straight from your records.
- Access levels - Keep your collections information secure with password-protected user accounts with five levels of access - "public", "reader", "cataloguer", "poweruser" and "adminstrator"
- Automatic backup - Gain peace of mind with a system that backs up automatically each time you close a file.
Like to discuss the hardware requirements in more detail and don't have access to your own IT support? Simply get in touch and we would be happy to guide you through the installation process.